13.1.13

AFRO STREETSTYLE by Nothing But the Wax



























Hey,

Voici un aperçu de mon 1er shooting de l'année avec Bernie et Cryingbear (mes inséparables complices et amis) ! Cette année j'ai décidé de m'amuser, en faisant des photos "Afro streetstyle" de moi, de mes amis et/ou d'inconnus (que je faisais déja lors de certains évènements)!! So... Stay tuned.


This is a glimpse of my first shooting of the year with Bernie and Cryingbear (My accomplices and friends). This year I decided to have fun and make "Afro streetstyle" pictures of myself, my friends or unknowns (things i've already experienced during afro events)!! So... Stay tuned


2 commentaires:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/WAX-me/468480353196570

    merci de visiter ma page, je suis votre blog très régulièrement....Fabienne Gréco, Gabon

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...